Wednesday 28 November 2012

October Favorites 2012! ♥

Hi Guys! 

So you're probably wondering why am I suddenly doing a October Favorites 2012, well I decided it'd be fun just to let you all know what I have been loving from October throughout Mid November! So I guess this is a october to mid november favorites! 
These videos are super popular on YouTube so check them out! 

Makeup: 

Face

My Face-Shop BB cream. I have been using this for a year and I have absolutely fallen in love with it, i don't think there's a product that can go against it because of the texture and the way it makes me look like I have clear skin. 

Eyes

Lancome artliner in Noir; Okay, before you go all "whoa man, she spends so much money on an eyeliner", I must say I got this when they had a promotion so I didn't pay a full price just so you know. Well basically, I have very oily lids and this is not in any way waterproof but now that I have double eyelids (no I did not have surgery, let me know if you'd like to do a post on how to get double lids without surgery, No I didn't use Michelle Phan's way) it just stays on my eyes. 

Cheek; 

Shu Uemura Blush in Peach. This was a hand down from my mama, she used it twice and she did not like it at all because it was not vibrant enough. I personally go for a super soft cheek so this works absolutely well for me. 

Lips;

Dior Addict lipstick No 578. This was in fact a birthday present from my uncle and his wife so I did not spend money on it at all. I've been trying to dull the colors on my lips a little now that it's a different season, this is a dark cherry red. Not as dark as a vampy red but it's just darker than what I am used to. I know if you googled it, it looks quite pink in photos but in real life it's a cherry red which is quite dark when you pile on a lot, It's super pigmented! 

Hair; 

Free &Free Damage Aid; If you have not read my review post about this product, please do go check it out as I would not say much here. This is an amazing product for my ends because I tend to curl my hair a bit more often now. 

SD Protein Cream; I use a protein cream when my hair is still damp and before using the damage aid treatment water and this styles my hair. Ever wonder what is that cream the stylist put on your hair before you leave the salon? it's this! I got this from my stylist.


So I hope you enjoyed this little small post about the october favorites, if you'd like to see more of this kind of post please tell me in the comment section below! 
Also note that I don't spend money on makeup when I'm here, I only tend to spend a little more when I am out of country and I only buy products when I know I am absolutely going to love and tend to run out easily. 

Disclaimer; I am not affiliated with the brands mentioned above, opinions are all my own.
Follow me to keep up with the latest news! 



*hugs* 

xx Nic (@NicholleZoe) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck my Lolly