Thursday 29 November 2012

Illusions on longer looking legs.

Hi Beauties! 

People will always look at models and think to themselves "Man, how I wish I have their longer looking legs", Look no further because here I am going to tell you how to get their long looking legs, So keep reading &You'll find out! 

Note to you; I have tried this before and it makes my leg look instant longer and thinner so  it works for me, i suggest you give it a go! 

What do you need; 

1) Highlighter (Makeup highlighter, not the highlighter you use to highlight your books) 

How it works; 

- Apply the highlighter (preferably with gold shimmer, Not glitter) on your thighs and at the back of your calfs. 
- Light reflects from it and make your legs appear thinner and longer. 

When I say apply on your thighs, I don't literally mean dump a whole lot of gunk on your thighs and calf, what I meant is that just use a blush brush and sweep it along your thighs to give it a hint of shimmer. Please do not go cover your thighs with the highlighter, just a stroke will do. 

I also use this technique on my shoulder blades and on my collar bones on night outs.  

This is also one of the reason why makeup gurus like to use shimmer in the inner corner of the eyes near the tear ducts, it's because light reflects making your eyes look bigger and more awake! 

I hope you guys enjoyed this post and I hope I've helped some of you reading this and wanting to have longer thinner looking legs! This is a pretty short post, but like they say "The shorter the better" 

More tips like these coming up! :) 
Kisses! ♥

xx Zoe (@NicholleZoe)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck my Lolly