I recently have been going to the gym about 4-5 times a week and I have been training hard to get a toned body. Although, by saying getting a toned body instead of just working out, your diet contributes a ton to your routine.
Here today, I'll share with you my healthy routine!
I lost 9KG in just 2 1/2 weeks!
Breakfast: I never ever skip breakfast! I used to but I have learned that it is VERY important to eat your breakfast! These are the 3 options i usually go for:
- Special K- Multigrain oats &Honey cereal.
- Sliced bananas
- Burgen- Weight management bread (best bread EVER)
Lunch: This usually alternates because I spend most of my time at uni so I would rarely have time to get some decent meals, but if I do they would be:
- Salads (Hard boiled egg, brocolli, cauliflower, baby carrots &baby corn- All steamed)
- Lemon Chicken with steamed vegetables.
- Toasted Thick Crust Sandwhich (not so healthy)
- Steam Fish with sliced tomatoes.
Snack : My portions are nearly more than a plate full therefore making me have smaller portions, I tend to snack usually at around 4pm before gym and have dinner at around 7, 1 hour after gym.
- Sliced fresh strawberries with bananas.
- Nature Valley- Energy bar. (nuts and honey)
- Soup (If I have soup at home, i would usually drink that)
Dinner: This is usually where I would go a little heavier (not in portion size).
- Steam Chicken with an entire bowl full of vegetables.
- Brown rice with steam fish and baked beans.
- Udon noodles with soup(made personally) with baby corns, vegetables and sliced tomatoes.
So that is my healthy diet! I do indulge usually on weekends where I am allowed to let myself pick one unhealthy food to have (hungry jacks, KFC Etc)
But if you can, obviously it would be best to avoid having these foods.
I do not drink colas, or any sodas for that matters now!
Keep healthy, stay fit &your skin/body will thank you!
See you all soon!
xo Nicholle xo