Sunday 9 June 2013

My healthy diet routine!

Hi Everyone! 

I recently have been going to the gym about 4-5 times a week and I have been training hard to get a toned body. Although, by saying getting a toned body instead of just working out, your diet contributes a ton to your routine. 
Here today, I'll share with you my healthy routine! 
I lost 9KG in just 2 1/2 weeks! 

Breakfast: I never ever skip breakfast! I used to but I have learned that it is VERY important to eat your breakfast! These are the 3 options i usually go for:
  • Special K- Multigrain oats &Honey cereal. 
  • Sliced bananas 
  • Burgen- Weight management bread (best bread EVER) 

Lunch: This usually alternates because I spend most of my time at uni so I would rarely have time to get some decent meals, but if I do they would be: 

  • Salads (Hard boiled egg, brocolli, cauliflower, baby carrots &baby corn- All steamed)
  • Lemon Chicken with steamed vegetables. 
  • Toasted Thick Crust Sandwhich (not so healthy) 
  • Steam Fish with sliced tomatoes. 
Snack : My portions are nearly more than a plate full therefore making me have smaller portions, I tend to snack usually at around 4pm before gym and have dinner at around 7, 1 hour after gym. 

  • Sliced fresh strawberries with bananas. 
  • Nature Valley- Energy bar. (nuts and honey) 
  • Soup (If I have soup at home, i would usually drink that) 
  • Almonds. 
Dinner: This is usually where I would go a little heavier (not in portion size). 

  • Steam Chicken with an entire bowl full of vegetables. 
  • Brown rice with steam fish and baked beans. 
  • Udon noodles with soup(made personally) with baby corns, vegetables and sliced tomatoes. 
So that is my healthy diet! I do indulge usually on weekends where I am allowed to let myself pick one unhealthy food to have (hungry jacks, KFC Etc) 
But if you can, obviously it would be best to avoid having these foods. 
I do not drink colas, or any sodas for that matters now! 

Keep healthy, stay fit &your skin/body will thank you!

See you all soon! 
xo Nicholle xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck my Lolly