Sunday 16 December 2012

What to carry on the plane?

Hi Beauties! 

So when it comes to December, a lot of you beautiful readers are about to travel out of country with your family for a vacation away from home (Like me). So if you have read my previous post, you'd know that I am currently on my holiday and this post have been written before hand. 
I do have internet in the hotel where I'd be staying but I thought it'd be safer if I did it before I left. 

So today I shall share with you some of the things that I carry with me on the plane. 

1) Thermal Water Sprays; If you haven't read my post on the benefits, click here. So air plane air can be really bad for your skin, so I like to just spray myself with some thermal water and I'd be refreshed as ever! 

2) Facial sheet mask; When I am on the plane for a very long period of time, I like to do a facial mask on the plane. I just remove the packaging and use the mask for about 15-20 minutes when the lights are dimmed down. This rehydrates my skin leaving it feeling super hydrated and healthy. 

3) Sample size perfume; about 10 minutes before we land, I like to spray myself with some perfume so that I can be fresh and that I smell good before leaving the plane. 

Other things I bring along; 
- Clips
-Hair tie
- Eyebrow pencil
- Plastics 
- Comb 

What do you bring on the plane with you? let me know in the comment section below!
xx Nic (@NicholleZoe) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck my Lolly