Wednesday 12 December 2012

Clean phone vs dirty phone!

Hi Beauties! 

So one of the biggest problem that is contributing to your acne might be your phone! 
Not only that but I'm going to tell you what can contribute to your break outs! 

Clean Phone; If you talk on the phone for a long period of hours, you need to know that bacteria from your phone can transfer onto your face which leads to breakouts! So remember to always clean your phone after talking on the phone with a friend. 

Pillow case; Pillow case can collect bacteria and dust or even oil on your face. It can transfer on to your pillow case then transfer back on to your clean skin when you have washed your face, so always change your pillow case once a week. 

Hair; If you have a fringe, that will collect the oil on your face and make you breakout. Try and clip your fringe up if you're at home and not doing anything rather than letting it down. 

So these are the 3 top things that can contribute to your acne if you do have acne! I have very acne prone skin so now that I know what is contributing to my acne, I have tried to change it as much as possible! 

Disclaimer; Pictures are not mine unless stated to be so! 
xx Nic (@NicholleZoe) 

1 comment:

  1. I don't have a fringe and I still breakout. Goddamnit! Anyway, great blog, would you like to follow each other?

    WWW.ROXTHEFOX.COM

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by Suck my Lolly