Sunday 9 December 2012

Face mask

Hi Everyone! 

Today, I'll give you some tips on how to make your own little face mask at home! 
It's super easy and all you need are just a few ingredients. 

1) Strawberry mask! 
- Mash up some strawberries and mix it with yoghurt, Apply on your face for about 15-20 minutes and then rinse and moisturize! 

2) yogurt oatmeal mask; 
- Use about a table spoon of yoghurt and put it in a mixing bowl. Add some oatmeal into the yoghurt, mix it all together and apply to your face. Leave it on for about 15-20 minutes then rinse and moisturize. 

3) Turmeric mask; 
- Buy some powder turmeric from any store. Use about a table spoon of yoghurt and add some turmeric until it turns orange. Apply to the face for about 10 minutes then rinse it off. 

This 3 are my top picks when it comes to making your own face mask, so I hope I have helped you all out there and I hope this works for you! remember to pat your skin dry, never ever rub your skin! It's way too sensitive for that. 

Happy Masking! 
xx Nic (@NicholleZoe) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck my Lolly