I have been neglecting my blog quite recently because I wasn't in the mood to blog as I just came home from a vacation and I have about an hour left till I left the door for a dinner with my dad's friend's family (phew so long)
But I thought to share with you about something I love the most; Lip Balms.
I have depended so much on lip balm during this trip and my lips can get a little chapped and dry due to the harsh weather.
I'll give you some good products that I would personally recommend you at the end of the post!
So here's all you need to know about Lipbalms!
1) Make sure you buy a lip balm that does not contain Paraben.
- Well if you don't know what paraben is, it's basically a preservative for cosmetics and it's super dangerous for you skin! So try avoiding them!
2) Make sure your lip balm isn't oily on your lips. When it is oily on your lips, that means your lips does not "drink" up the lip balm, but it just naturally sits on your lips (which is pretty much pointless)
3) Make sure it contains Jojoba Oil/ Shea Butter. These two properties are really good for the lips, keeping it hydrated and soft.
4) Find a lip balm, not a stain. A lot of times companies comes up with products which includes balm and stain in one package, but at times it can be really drying.
Products I'd recommend;
1) EOS lip balm
I recently bought another 2 more of the EOS lip balm when I was on my trip as I was running out of my "summer fruit" and I wanted a new one, and which I also bought a new flavor. This lip balm keeps my lips hydrated and my lip color/stick stays on and glides on beautifully without messing it up. Def a recommend!
2) Revlon Just bitten kissable balm stain (whoaaa, a mouthful!)
|The colors of the crayon varies from stores to stores!|
Recently heard a rave about these new ones compared to the Revlon lip butters, and couldn't help but grab one of them and give it a go, I got to stay this is by the far the best lip balm and stain ever! Its super pigmented and also super hydrating. Definitely give it a go if you're on the hunt on getting a balm yet stain!
3) Lip Ice
I have used this since I was a child and this is the best drugstore kind of lip balm ever! keeps my lips super hydrated and makes my lips have a tingly feeling when you put it on as it is a minty kind of feel! Definitely a recommend.
I hope you all enjoyed this post and I hope you have learned a lot more about your lip balm! tell me what's your favorite in the comments section below.
It's almost christmas eves guys!!! Are you as excited as I am?
xx Nic (@NicholleZoe)