Friday 14 December 2012

LUSH perfumes.

Hi Beauties! 

I am a huge lushie, I love LUSH till death do us apart (if that even makes sense). But the one thing I really do not like about LUSH aside from their steep price tag, is that their perfume bottles! The perfume bottles are a push up technique and if you push it a little further than what you want, it'd be difficult to push it back down. 
So today I found a way to push it back down and I'd like to share with you all who are having problems with your perfume 

1) Take your perfume (don't try to push it down, it'll break) and pop it in the fridge for about half an hour. 
2) take it out of the fridge or in my case I pop it in the freezer for about 15 minutes, use a tissue so you don't have to use your hands, and push it straight down. 
3) Let it go back to room temperature then screw the cap back on. 

The reason why it goes back down once it's cold because it hardens and it's easy to slide back down. So give it a try and this should solve the problem of having your perfume stick at the high top and not being able to go back down! 

Have an amazing day everyone! 
☺♥
xx Nic (@NicholleZoe) 

1 comment:

  1. Great post !

    I must say I haven't tried to perfumes yet !
    to bad their perfume bottles suck then but how about the duration of the scent ?



    Have a warm weekend !

    Love,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by Suck my Lolly