Saturday 26 January 2013

Where have I been?

Hi my lovelies! 

As promised that I would update my blog every Monday, Wednesday &Friday however I am as guilty as I'll ever be. I have been super busy and occupied the entire week and I cannot wait to share with you what's going on. So keep scrolling and let's get started. 

♥Work ♥

I have started a part time job for the time being before heading off to uni as my little experience and also to pass the time away rather than sitting at home and not doing anything productive. Work has kept me busy for the time being and being with little kids have never been so much fun. I work as an assistant teacher and all I can say is that I wake up every morning looking forward to another day at work. 
They say kids can be a handful but I have the sweetest and most well behaved children ever. 
So sad that I'll have to leave them before the term ends. 

♥Gym ♥

I have not only picked up the habit of eating healthy but also I have started working out, this is not entirely because I want to lose weight but I also want to keep fit. 
I start the day out with work and after work I would head to the gym for about 2 hours every 3 times a week and either do some cardio or I would tone up.
I couldn't be happier with the way I have been living my life lately, not that i wasn't happy before but I have finally found something I really love. 
I work out 3 times a week and take the rest of the days off. 

♥Dinner Dates ♥

I have been going out every friday night for the past 2 weeks with my best friend for our so called "dinner dates", which is funny because she's been my best friend for a decade and it's funny how we call it our dinner dates when it's really not. 
So far we had sushi night and pasta night, the upcoming meal would be thai night. I am so excited for our little food feast, I'd gain a few pounds, you reckon? 
The lack of social life i have right now is really not helping me in any way considering all my friends are either in the UK or still in school, I therefore have no friends to talk to *Jokes* 

So these are the 3 things that have been keeping me busy for the entire week which is why the lack of updates, but I have a post that will be posted right after this I promise you. 
What is it that have kept you busy? (: 

Hope you all have a lovely weekend 
xo 
Nic 

1 comment:

 

Template by Suck my Lolly