Monday 7 January 2013

2012 Recap.

Hi Beauties! 

2012 has passed and now we're welcoming the new year of 2013! I have never been this excited about a new year,but first of all, Happy New Year to all of you! I hope you had an amazing new years eve and new years morning with your loved ones and friends! 


Let's recap a little of 2012 shall we? 

I started out the year a little shaky of a person I am because 2011 was a little bit more of a roller-coaster for me and when things gets too amazing and too perfect, I will tend to realize that things will eventually crumble. However 2012, was nothing like that. Though there were parts where I was a little unhappy about, but they were swept under my feet in just days. 

I have got to admit that one of my favorite memories of 2012 has got to be my singapore trips with my lovely girls! These girls put a smile on my face any day when I am down, not to even mention how they have made me study so hard and put much effort in. We had a trip to Singapore as our "free from exams" trip to take a good breath of fresh air away from home without our parents by our sides. 
I spent 4 days 3 nights with these girls and I felt like I have only spent a minute with them! Time flew by when we had so much fun, partying it up at Marina Bay Sands (not really, partying per se), 24hr Mcd in our room, late night swimming and a lot of shopping was a good way to sum up our last few months together before we departed our own separate ways. 



Graduation; 

High school is where most memorable memories are being made with your peers. Graduating from High school &Pre Uni may sound fun but that is just not the case. Sure, you can have all the time to go out and have fun but think about it when your best friends and all your friends that have been with you for as long as you can remember, slowly leaving you. One by one leaving at the airport with tears in their eyes and sad goodbyes. 
Before my friends left, they have left me with nothing but sweet memories and graduation night was one of them. 

Night was filled with laughters, smiles, random singing, walking into walls and lots of pictures taken. 



Beach Party; 

Being by the beach has got to be one of my favorite things to do when it comes to 'chilling'. Salty breeze of air and the ocean waves makes the most calming sound known to mankind. We had this gathering at the beach just to help our poor brains from overloading it with too much information for school so we threw a beach party that lasted till about half past 6. 


Last but not least; 

Starting my own blog. 

I started this blog on the 10/11/12 due to the fact that I have no school and I needed to occupy myself with something so i chose to blog again. I love waking up and checking my page views every day and reading all your beautiful and sweet comments that were being left at the end of every post, you guys put a smile on my face! I promise to blog more this year and hopefully new things will come my way. Just a simple "Thank you for helping me" will put a major smile on my face for the entire day. Taking this opportunity to thank you all! I may not be the best blogger out there, but I certainly enjoy blogging &that's all it matters.

Although all my favorite memories can't be written down all in just one blog post, hence why i am not be able to share all my 2012 memories with you all, but i sure can tell you I had an amazing year and if i could repeat a year again, it would have to be 2012. Though, there were parts where I didn't feel the world was on my side but that passed by so easily. 

I hope you all are starting out your new year extremely well, whether its settling in a new school or moving to a new state/country or even just waiting for your intake (which is what i am doing), I hope you all had an amazing new years eve and hope that this year will bring you more laughters, smiles and more ups rather than downs! 

Appreciate little things in life and god will return the favor of giving you something big like you deserve it, take the time and patience to do something &always remember to respect your elders! When you have the opportunity to do something big/something you've never done before, take it! Chances don't come around again if you let it go the first time, take it and at least you can say "oh wells" rather than "what if". 

Have an amazing day and i hope you all enjoyed this post! Beauty/skincare/hair care post will resume on the 9th Feb 2013, If you guys have been checking in every single day like loyal readers, I will take this opportunity to thank you all, thank you for standing by me :) 

Cheers to the new years &cheer to new beginnings (: 

Love you guys! 
☺♥
xx Nic (@NicholleZoe) 

1 comment:

 

Template by Suck my Lolly