Sunday 24 March 2013

Why not to wear makeup during gym?


Hello my lovelies! 

I know I promised that I'd put up a new blog post this friday and it is now sunday, tsk tsk naughty me. 
Well, better late than never! 

One of the things I realized the most when I am at the gym trying to work out and getting fit/toned, I realized that a lot of women at the gym have a full face of makeup. 
There are some tips on why you should avoid using makeup at the gym! 

Tip 1: 
Blocks your pores; 
When you sweat, your pores will get clogged up with sweat and makeup therefore, causing you to break out. 

Tip 2: 
Runny makeup. 
When you're sweating and you're trying as much as possible not to wipe your makeup off, your sweat will drip on your face and also cause your makeup to run. (I have seen this happened) 

Those 2 tips are the most important in why you shouldn't wear makeup to the gym, Wearing makeup to the gym can make you look pretty but trust me, would you rather have beautiful and nice skin after the gym naturally or pile on a whole junk of makeup then in the end having pimples all over? 

Hope this has helped you &
See you tomorrow for a new post!! 
ps. Pictures are not mine unless stated. 

xo 
Nic 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck my Lolly