Sunday 3 March 2013

Kit Cosmetic; Lip Glaze review.

Hi Beauties! 

Recently, I went shopping here in Brisbane down at the city (Queen Street) and passed by Myer. I was on the hunt for a moisturizing face mask as the weather was getting a little dry and my skin needed a major face mask. I stopped by Myer centre and went over to the origins counter hoping that they'd have some products that were suitable for my skin, and of course they did. 

However, this blog post isn't about "why I got a new face mask", this blog post is about a lip glaze that I recently discovered and fell head over heels for it. 
As much as I love my lipsticks, I couldn't say the same for my lip glosses. I am not a major fan of lip glosses that would be sticky and too thick. 
I bought my face mask and was given a lip glaze from Kit Cosmetic as one of their february valentine's day promotion, did not like the color at first but decided to give it a go. 
Absolutely love it. 

The packaging is super adorable and it is an absolute winner, a winner for your handbag!



The applicator however did not really make me like this product a 100% even though everything about it was just amazing. The applicator is a doefoot applicator and the reason why I don't like this type of applicator is because it's difficult to elongate around the corner of the mouth. I still prefer the teardrop applicator. 

The color pay off is amazing and even though the color seems a bit darker or quite scary at first, it came out light on the lips (depending on your natural lip color before applying a lipstick). 
This is not sticky or not thick on the lips, it felt as if it's just a little glaze on the lips. There are no traces of glitter or sparkles in the lip gloss, which is a major plus size for me. 

Money wise, I couldn't really tell because this was given to me as a free gift by the sales girl as a valentine's promotion but If I am not mistaken, I believe it's about AUD$29? 
I have provided their website link below for you all to check out more of their products. 

Hope this was useful to you all! 
P.s// Not advertorial; I am not getting paid for this review, all opinions are my own. Photos strictly belong to me, If you wish to use it. Kindly let me know in advance/or credit me &link me.
Kit Cosmetics

Love.☺
Nic 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck my Lolly